EMPLOYMENT, HOA/CONDO, CORPORATE, REAL ESTATE & LITIGATION ATTORNEY
Austin Law Firm Serves Clients in York, Hanover, Adams, Lancaster & Harrisburg and Throughout Pennsylvania
Experience on your side
Sara Austin has been representing clients in the Central Pennsylvania area since 1991. A well-known and respected attorney, Sara is known for her work both in and out of court. A leader in the legal community, Sara served as the Pennsylvania Bar Association President and continues her involvement as a leader in the PBA. Sara is frequently recognized by her peers through Super Lawyers. Sara was first recognized as a Rising Star in 2005. She was again recognized in 2009 and then every year since 2012 in the employment law area.
effective, efficient & responsive
Sara provides effective, efficient and responsive representation to her clients in legal areas including:
If you need assistance in any of these legal matters, reach out to Sara Austin today.
request our free articles
Austin Law Firm, LLC, offers a number of short, free articles to help educate you. Find out how you can get your free articles on topics including:
- Top 10 Things You Should Know About Civil Litigation in Small Businesses
- Top 10 Facts About Bankruptcy You Should Know BEFORE Going into Business
- Employment Acronyms EVERY Small Business Owner Needs to Know
- Mistakes in Homeowner/Condo Association Governance
- Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes
- Local beauty – in ice.
- What constitutes FMLA leave, equal work for equal pay, resolutions for community associations, tips to avoid lawsuits, and more in our social media posts this week – Jan. 12 – 18, 2020.
- ICYMI: Our Social Media Posts This Week – Jan. 5 – 11, 2020: settlement of cases arising from stupidity, Chipotle, FMLA, religious discrimination, Uber, and more.
- ICYMI: Our Social Media Posts This Week – Dec. 29, 2019 – Jan. 4, 2020
- Racial slurs, how to define “self-employment” and holiday wishes – this and more in the blog for Dec. 22-28, 2019.