Attorney Handling Employment, HOA/Condo, Corporate, Estate, Bankruptcy, Real Estate & Civil Litigation
Serving Businesses & Individuals in York, Hanover, Adams, Lancaster & Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Experience on your side
Sara Austin has been representing clients in the Central Pennsylvania area since 1991. A well-known and respected attorney, Sara is known for her work both in and out of court. A leader in the legal community, Sara served as the Pennsylvania Bar Association President and continues her involvement as a leader in the PBA. Sara is frequently recognized by her peers through Super Lawyers ™. Sara was first recognized as a Rising Star in 2005. She was again recognized in 2009 and then every year since 2012 in the employment law area.
effective, efficient & responsive
Sara provides effective, efficient and responsive representation to her clients in legal areas including:
If you need assistance in any of these legal matters, reach out to Sara Austin today.
request our free Top 10 Lists
Austin Law Firm, LLC, offers informative, short lists to help educate you. Find out how you can get your free lists on topics including:
- Top 10 Things You Should Know About Civil Litigation in Small Businesses
- Top 10 Facts About Bankruptcy You Should Know BEFORE Going into Business
- Employment Acronyms EVERY Small Business Owner Needs to Know
- Mistakes in Homeowner/Condo Association Governance
- Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes
- Fired for pre-employment socmedia posts; responsibility for condo/HOA common elements; A.I. & Title VII; remote work & accommodations; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Sept. 17-23, 2023.
- Legal viability of non-compete agreements; asking applicant for preferred pronouns; condo/HOA collections policy; disability discrimination under the ADA; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Sept. 10-16, 2023.
- Changed work assignments per client preference is (probably) illegal; PWFA; effect of limited common elements on condo/HOA value; accent bias; and more in Our Social Media Posts this week: Sept. 3-9, 2023.
- Workplace rule decision putting employers in legal jeopardy; termination for honest belief does not violate FMLA; condo/HOA with no vehicle size parking rule; service dog vs ESA; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Aug. 27 – Sept. 2, 2023.
- Avoiding EEOC wrongful termination claims; new I-9 Form; $20K+ special assessment in condo/HOA; addressing unwanted advances from supervisor; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Aug. 20-26, 2023