Attorney Handling Employment, HOA/Condo, Corporate, Estate, Bankruptcy, Real Estate & Civil Litigation
Serving Businesses & Individuals in York, Hanover, Adams, Lancaster & Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Experience on your side
Sara Austin has been representing clients in the Central Pennsylvania area since 1991. A well-known and respected attorney, Sara is known for her work both in and out of court. A leader in the legal community, Sara served as the Pennsylvania Bar Association President and continues her involvement as a leader in the PBA. Sara is frequently recognized by her peers through Super Lawyers ™. Sara was first recognized as a Rising Star in 2005. She was again recognized in 2009 and then every year since 2012 in the employment law area.
effective, efficient & responsive
Sara provides effective, efficient and responsive representation to her clients in legal areas including:
If you need assistance in any of these legal matters, reach out to Sara Austin today.
request our free Top 10 Lists
Austin Law Firm, LLC, offers informative, short lists to help educate you. Find out how you can get your free lists on topics including:
- Top 10 Things You Should Know About Civil Litigation in Small Businesses
- Top 10 Facts About Bankruptcy You Should Know BEFORE Going into Business
- Employment Acronyms EVERY Small Business Owner Needs to Know
- Mistakes in Homeowner/Condo Association Governance
- Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes
- The pandemic and employers – unforeseen events & unforced errors; shoes left outside as lesson for community associations; takeaways from EEOC Guidance on religious objections to COVID vaccine mandates; reviewing condo/HOA financial records; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week Nov. 21-27, 2021.
- Apple target of more suits, EEOC’s AI initiative, fee increases in HOA/condo associations, remote work as an accommodation, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Nov. 14-20, 2021.
- Ugly claims of discrimination in suits against Mark Zuckerberg; confusion on religious exemptions to vaccine mandates; association liability for murder of neighbor; FLSA and paid lunch breaks; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Nov. 7 – 13, 2021.
- Termination for noncompliance during FMLA leave, disability discrimination and retaliation by health care providers, HOA feud resulting in killing, general statements as evidence of age discrimination, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Oct. 31 – Nov. 6, 2021.
- NLRB expanded remedies for violations, increased fine for failure to post, negligent security suit vs association, large EEOC settlements, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Oct. 24-30, 2021.