Attorney Handling Employment, HOA/Condo, Corporate, Estate, Bankruptcy, Real Estate & Civil Litigation
Serving Businesses & Individuals in York, Hanover, Adams, Lancaster & Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Experience on your side
Since 2004, Austin Law Firm has been providing effective, efficient, and responsive representation to its clients.
Founder of Austin Law Firm, Sara Austin is a respected attorney who is known for her work both in and out of court. A leader in the legal community, Sara served as the Pennsylvania Bar Association President and continues her involvement as a leader in the PBA. Sara is frequently recognized by her peers through Super Lawyers ™. Sara was first recognized as a Rising Star in 2005. She was again recognized in 2009 and then every year since 2012 in the employment law area.
effective, efficient & responsive
Austin Law Firm provides effective, efficient and responsive representation to its clients in legal areas including:
If you need assistance in any of these legal matters, reach out to Austin Law Firm today.
request our free Top 10 Lists
Austin Law Firm, LLC, offers informative, short lists to help educate you. Find out how you can get your free lists on topics including:
- Top 10 Things You Should Know About Civil Litigation in Small Businesses
- Top 10 Facts About Bankruptcy You Should Know BEFORE Going into Business
- Employment Acronyms EVERY Small Business Owner Needs to Know
- Mistakes in Homeowner/Condo Association Governance
- Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes
- FLSA pleading standards; discharge during approved FMLA leave; condo fines owner for guest’s violation; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Nov. 26 – Dec. 2, 2023.
- Religion in the workplace; Apple’s $25M settlement; HOA inconsistency causing dispute; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Holiday Week, Nov. 19 – 25, 2023.
- Essential workplace TO DOs; AI discrimination settlement; (funny) HOA rule compliance; employee misclassification and payment; joint employer rule; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Nov. 12-18, 2023.
- Failure to notify dooms ADA disability claim; condo/HOA enforcement actions can be $$$; ADA-compliant return to work policies; religious discrimination; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Nov. 5-11, 2023.
- ADA accommodation for skin conditions; knowledge requirement in proving retaliation; FMLA / ADA interaction; condo president reign of terror; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Oct. 29 – Nov. 4, 2023.