Attorney Handling Employment, HOA/Condo, Corporate, Estate, Bankruptcy, Real Estate & Civil Litigation
Serving Businesses & Individuals in York, Hanover, Adams, Lancaster & Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Experience on your side
Sara Austin has been representing clients in the Central Pennsylvania area since 1991. A well-known and respected attorney, Sara is known for her work both in and out of court. A leader in the legal community, Sara served as the Pennsylvania Bar Association President and continues her involvement as a leader in the PBA. Sara is frequently recognized by her peers through Super Lawyers. Sara was first recognized as a Rising Star in 2005. She was again recognized in 2009 and then every year since 2012 in the employment law area.
effective, efficient & responsive
Sara provides effective, efficient and responsive representation to her clients in legal areas including:
If you need assistance in any of these legal matters, reach out to Sara Austin today.
request our free Top 10 Lists
Austin Law Firm, LLC, offers informative, short lists to help educate you. Find out how you can get your free lists on topics including:
- Top 10 Things You Should Know About Civil Litigation in Small Businesses
- Top 10 Facts About Bankruptcy You Should Know BEFORE Going into Business
- Employment Acronyms EVERY Small Business Owner Needs to Know
- Mistakes in Homeowner/Condo Association Governance
- Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes
- ACA as prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity, segregating workers by vaccination status, CDC workplace mask guidance, condo/HOA liability for injuries by pets, defending false positive drug test results, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, June 6 – 12, 2021.
- Lilly charged with sex discrimination and harassment; sincerely held religious beliefs; odors in a condo or homeowners’ association; Amazon in the news; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, May 30 – June 5, 2021.
- Reliance on false application information, owner requests to inspect condo/homeowner Association records, NLRA applicability to non-union businesses, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, May 23-29, 2021.
- Top mistakes employers make, IHOP manager forcing quid pro quo, life with an emotional support pig, the effect of faulty medical exams on ADA liability, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, May 16-2, 2021.
- Proof needed for sexual harassment liability; the meaning of “equal work” under the Equal Pay Act; vaccines and reopening facilities in condo/HOA communities; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, May 9 – 15, 2021.