Attorney Handling Employment, HOA/Condo, Corporate, Estate, Bankruptcy, Real Estate & Civil Litigation
Serving Businesses & Individuals in York, Hanover, Adams, Lancaster & Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Experience on your side
Sara Austin has been representing clients in the Central Pennsylvania area since 1991. A well-known and respected attorney, Sara is known for her work both in and out of court. A leader in the legal community, Sara served as the Pennsylvania Bar Association President and continues her involvement as a leader in the PBA. Sara is frequently recognized by her peers through Super Lawyers ™. Sara was first recognized as a Rising Star in 2005. She was again recognized in 2009 and then every year since 2012 in the employment law area.
effective, efficient & responsive
Sara provides effective, efficient and responsive representation to her clients in legal areas including:
If you need assistance in any of these legal matters, reach out to Sara Austin today.
request our free Top 10 Lists
Austin Law Firm, LLC, offers informative, short lists to help educate you. Find out how you can get your free lists on topics including:
- Top 10 Things You Should Know About Civil Litigation in Small Businesses
- Top 10 Facts About Bankruptcy You Should Know BEFORE Going into Business
- Employment Acronyms EVERY Small Business Owner Needs to Know
- Mistakes in Homeowner/Condo Association Governance
- Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes
- The next wave of considerations regarding COVID-19 vaccinations, the extent of associational discrimination, condo/HOA suits over builder defects, autism in the workplace, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Oct. 3 – 9, 2021.
- Seattle Mariners back to 1st down on accessibility, the downside of low and steady condo/HOA fees, “paramour preference” claims, legal vaccine discrimination, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Sept. 26 – Oct. 2, 2021.
- Exotic injunctive relief for race discrimination, effect of rejecting accommodation, owners’ vs Association insurance coverage, mandatory vaccine policies, and more in Our Social Media Posts this Week, Sept. 19-25, 2021.
- Illegal discharge after cancer diagnosis (& chemo), ADA & FMLA protection for long-haul COVID, religious exemption from mandatory COVID vaccination, limits of condo/HOA rule enforcement, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Sept. 12-18, 2021.
- UC eligibility after refusing mandatory vaccination, animals in a condo/homeowners’ association, effect of an HOA failure to maintain, wellness incentives for COVID-19 vaccination, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Sept. 5-11, 2021.