Attorney Handling Employment, HOA/Condo, Corporate, Estate, Bankruptcy, Real Estate & Civil Litigation
Serving Businesses & Individuals in York, Hanover, Adams, Lancaster & Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Experience on your side
Sara Austin has been representing clients in the Central Pennsylvania area since 1991. A well-known and respected attorney, Sara is known for her work both in and out of court. A leader in the legal community, Sara served as the Pennsylvania Bar Association President and continues her involvement as a leader in the PBA. Sara is frequently recognized by her peers through Super Lawyers ™. Sara was first recognized as a Rising Star in 2005. She was again recognized in 2009 and then every year since 2012 in the employment law area.
effective, efficient & responsive
Sara provides effective, efficient and responsive representation to her clients in legal areas including:
If you need assistance in any of these legal matters, reach out to Sara Austin today.
request our free Top 10 Lists
Austin Law Firm, LLC, offers informative, short lists to help educate you. Find out how you can get your free lists on topics including:
- Top 10 Things You Should Know About Civil Litigation in Small Businesses
- Top 10 Facts About Bankruptcy You Should Know BEFORE Going into Business
- Employment Acronyms EVERY Small Business Owner Needs to Know
- Mistakes in Homeowner/Condo Association Governance
- Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes
- Interview questions to avoid; Equal Pay Act issues today; condo/HOA insurance coverage; whether to pay summer interns; EEOC & DOJ crackdown on AI; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, June 12-18, 2022.
- Golf club sued again for age discrimination; Walmart fighting $125M award; Board authority in a condo/HOA; fired for being a millennial; and more in Our Social Media posts This Week, June 5-11, 2022.
- BBQ chain owed ~$900K in unpaid tips & overtime; condo associations suing for owners; new Pfizer COVID vax docs; Amazon unionization wave breaks; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, May 29 – June 4, 2022.
- Labor suit against Nintendo; remote work accommoda-tions post-COVID; condo suing cannabis dispensary; McDonald’s defeats legal challenge over wages; and more in Our Social Media posts This Week, May 22-28, 2022.
- Return to Work with Dog?; Demi Moore battles her HOA; serial ADA plaintiffs; firing ready-to-retire employee; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, May 15-21, 2022.