Attorney Handling Employment, HOA/Condo, Corporate, Estate, Bankruptcy, Real Estate & Civil Litigation
Serving Businesses & Individuals in York, Hanover, Adams, Lancaster & Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Experience on your side
Sara Austin has been representing clients in the Central Pennsylvania area since 1991. A well-known and respected attorney, Sara is known for her work both in and out of court. A leader in the legal community, Sara served as the Pennsylvania Bar Association President and continues her involvement as a leader in the PBA. Sara is frequently recognized by her peers through Super Lawyers. Sara was first recognized as a Rising Star in 2005. She was again recognized in 2009 and then every year since 2012 in the employment law area.
effective, efficient & responsive
Sara provides effective, efficient and responsive representation to her clients in legal areas including:
If you need assistance in any of these legal matters, reach out to Sara Austin today.
request our free Top 10 Lists
Austin Law Firm, LLC, offers informative, short lists to help educate you. Find out how you can get your free lists on topics including:
- Top 10 Things You Should Know About Civil Litigation in Small Businesses
- Top 10 Facts About Bankruptcy You Should Know BEFORE Going into Business
- Employment Acronyms EVERY Small Business Owner Needs to Know
- Mistakes in Homeowner/Condo Association Governance
- Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes
- EEOC guidance on opioid use by employees, increased age discrimination, not allowing a service dog, lawyers in the KKK, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week – Sept. 13-19, 2020.
- $1.25M settlement to Black workers, revoking ex-employees’ data privileges, Board regulation of common property/amenities in condos/HOAs, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week – Sept. 6 – 12, 2020.
- When COVID-19 test results can be requested – and vaccines required – by employers, “regarded as” claims under the ADA, condo/HOA flag issues, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week: Aug. 30 – Sept. 5, 2020.
- What You Need To Know About The New Federal Moratorium On Evictions – When It Is Effective, To Whom It Applies, And The Process.
- Protection against employment discrimination claims, roadmap for reasonable accommodation, COVID19 FAQs for employers (or anyone), parents’ FMLA benefits to help with kids’ e-learning, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week: Aug. 23-29, 2020.