Attorney Handling Employment, HOA/Condo, Corporate, Estate, Bankruptcy, Real Estate & Civil Litigation
Serving Businesses & Individuals in York, Hanover, Adams, Lancaster & Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Experience on your side
Sara Austin has been representing clients in the Central Pennsylvania area since 1991. A well-known and respected attorney, Sara is known for her work both in and out of court. A leader in the legal community, Sara served as the Pennsylvania Bar Association President and continues her involvement as a leader in the PBA. Sara is frequently recognized by her peers through Super Lawyers ™. Sara was first recognized as a Rising Star in 2005. She was again recognized in 2009 and then every year since 2012 in the employment law area.
effective, efficient & responsive
Sara provides effective, efficient and responsive representation to her clients in legal areas including:
If you need assistance in any of these legal matters, reach out to Sara Austin today.
request our free Top 10 Lists
Austin Law Firm, LLC, offers informative, short lists to help educate you. Find out how you can get your free lists on topics including:
- Top 10 Things You Should Know About Civil Litigation in Small Businesses
- Top 10 Facts About Bankruptcy You Should Know BEFORE Going into Business
- Employment Acronyms EVERY Small Business Owner Needs to Know
- Mistakes in Homeowner/Condo Association Governance
- Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes
- HOA & Post Office refuse to fix mailboxes; stray remarks as evidence of discrimination; FMLA leave & PTO in post-COVID landscape; EVs in condo/HOA; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Nov. 27 – Dec. 3, 2022.
- 9-year-old case vs NASA proceeds; vax religious exemption brouhaha; condo/HOA political sign restrictions; ruling for man who solicited prostitutes at work; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Nov. 20-26, 2022.
- $550K discriminatory hiring settlement; (planes, trains and) lawns in condo/HOAs; employer considerations after Dobbs; coded language in job ads; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Nov. 13-19, 2022.
- Work flexibility: unconventional arrange-ments; workplace religious accommodations; python as an ESA; an HOA Edward Scissorhands; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Nov. 6-12, 2022.
- Long COVID in the workplace; LGBT exceptions from bathroom policies; undue hardship and religious accommodation; condo/HOA budget tips; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Oct. 30 – Nov. 5, 2022.