Attorney Handling Employment, HOA/Condo, Corporate, Estate, Bankruptcy, Real Estate & Civil Litigation
Serving Businesses & Individuals in York, Hanover, Adams, Lancaster & Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Experience on your side
Sara Austin has been representing clients in the Central Pennsylvania area since 1991. A well-known and respected attorney, Sara is known for her work both in and out of court. A leader in the legal community, Sara served as the Pennsylvania Bar Association President and continues her involvement as a leader in the PBA. Sara is frequently recognized by her peers through Super Lawyers. Sara was first recognized as a Rising Star in 2005. She was again recognized in 2009 and then every year since 2012 in the employment law area.
effective, efficient & responsive
Sara provides effective, efficient and responsive representation to her clients in legal areas including:
If you need assistance in any of these legal matters, reach out to Sara Austin today.
request our free Top 10 Lists
Austin Law Firm, LLC, offers informative, short lists to help educate you. Find out how you can get your free lists on topics including:
- Top 10 Things You Should Know About Civil Litigation in Small Businesses
- Top 10 Facts About Bankruptcy You Should Know BEFORE Going into Business
- Employment Acronyms EVERY Small Business Owner Needs to Know
- Mistakes in Homeowner/Condo Association Governance
- Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes
- Short VID of just a few things accomplished by the Pennsylvania Bar Association during my year as President, 2016-2017.
- “Regarded as” under the ADA, UC benefits and the domino effect, financial challenged in HOA/condo associations, LGBT rights, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week – July 26 – Aug. 1, 2020.
- Pregnancy discrimination, legal protection before a law is effective, race and sex discrimination, enforcing rules in a planned community, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week – July 19 – 25, 2020.
- Sexual harassment by a car dealer, employer dress and grooming codes post-Bostock, funny but true stories from condo & homeowner associations, child care leave during this pandemic summer, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week – July 12 – 18, 2020.
- Benefits to college grads from the ADA, temporary worker FFCRA leave rights, post-COVID ‘new normal’ for condo & homeowner associations, the truth about those “I don’t need to wear a mask” cards, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week – July 5 – 11, 2020.