Attorney Handling Employment, HOA/Condo, Corporate, Estate, Bankruptcy, Real Estate & Civil Litigation
Serving Businesses & Individuals in York, Hanover, Adams, Lancaster & Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Experience on your side
Sara Austin has been representing clients in the Central Pennsylvania area since 1991. A well-known and respected attorney, Sara is known for her work both in and out of court. A leader in the legal community, Sara served as the Pennsylvania Bar Association President and continues her involvement as a leader in the PBA. Sara is frequently recognized by her peers through Super Lawyers ™. Sara was first recognized as a Rising Star in 2005. She was again recognized in 2009 and then every year since 2012 in the employment law area.
effective, efficient & responsive
Sara provides effective, efficient and responsive representation to her clients in legal areas including:
If you need assistance in any of these legal matters, reach out to Sara Austin today.
request our free Top 10 Lists
Austin Law Firm, LLC, offers informative, short lists to help educate you. Find out how you can get your free lists on topics including:
- Top 10 Things You Should Know About Civil Litigation in Small Businesses
- Top 10 Facts About Bankruptcy You Should Know BEFORE Going into Business
- Employment Acronyms EVERY Small Business Owner Needs to Know
- Mistakes in Homeowner/Condo Association Governance
- Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes
- EEOC Guidance on workplace COVID testing; Master associations as controlling; employee performance documentation tips; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Aug. 7-13, 2022
- Impact of COVID on WARN Act obligations; employee or independent contractor; court-ordered removal of HOA board members; common wage & hour mistakes; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, July 31 – Aug. 6,, 2022.
- Guide to workplace protections for abortion-related decisions; 11 employment laws business owners should know; condo/HOA towing tenant’s unregistered vehicles; firing for not joining company prayer; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, July 24-30, 2022.
- Asking salary expectations; effect of Roe’s overturning for the LGBTQ+ community; condo horror stories; back-to-office “norm”; keys to HIPAA, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, July 17 – 23, 2022.
- Sinking condo dispute; legal sufficiency of single racial slur; proposed overtime Rule coming Fall 2022; hazards of remote employee layoffs; and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, July 10-16, 2022.