Attorney Handling Employment, HOA/Condo, Corporate, Estate, Bankruptcy, Real Estate & Civil Litigation
Serving Businesses & Individuals in York, Hanover, Adams, Lancaster & Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Experience on your side
Sara Austin has been representing clients in the Central Pennsylvania area since 1991. A well-known and respected attorney, Sara is known for her work both in and out of court. A leader in the legal community, Sara served as the Pennsylvania Bar Association President and continues her involvement as a leader in the PBA. Sara is frequently recognized by her peers through Super Lawyers. Sara was first recognized as a Rising Star in 2005. She was again recognized in 2009 and then every year since 2012 in the employment law area.
effective, efficient & responsive
Sara provides effective, efficient and responsive representation to her clients in legal areas including:
If you need assistance in any of these legal matters, reach out to Sara Austin today.
request our free Top 10 Lists
Austin Law Firm, LLC, offers informative, short lists to help educate you. Find out how you can get your free lists on topics including:
- Top 10 Things You Should Know About Civil Litigation in Small Businesses
- Top 10 Facts About Bankruptcy You Should Know BEFORE Going into Business
- Employment Acronyms EVERY Small Business Owner Needs to Know
- Mistakes in Homeowner/Condo Association Governance
- Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes
- FOIA requests to the EEOC, workplace discrimination over vaccination status, limited common elements in planned communities, how to question employees about vaccination status, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, Apr. 25 – May 1, 2021.
- ALERT: Effect of refusing suitable work on eligibility for unemployment compensation.
- Disabilities under the ADA, changing rules in a planned community (condo/HOA), key HR practices, remote workers, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, April 18-24, 2021.
- Wage & hour update, off-duty conduct as affecting employment, surplus funds & grandfathering in condo/homeowner associations, religious discrimination, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, April 11-17, 2021.
- Diabetes as a disability, rejection of J&J vaccine, community association enforcement of COVID plan, employment law during COVID, and more in Our Social Media Posts This Week, April 4 – 10, 2021.